Fun for all ages and skill levels
Traditional and open classes
3D Archery Schedule
Pete Johnson (Archery Chairman) 617-799-3089
Glenn Stacey (Archery Co-Chairman) 508-397-4504
John Castonguay (Archery Co-Chairman) 508-320-4359
Archery Chairperson: Pete Johnson
Archery Range Rules
- 1. Absolutely No Drugs or Alcoholic Beverages prior or during use of this range.
- 2. No Broadheads allowed on range.
- 3. Please leave Shooter or Spectator in front of target while looking for lost arrows.
- 4. No backtracking on course.
- 5. Anyone caught violating these rules are subject to having range privileges revoked.
Both fixed and 3-D targets can be provided on our archery ranges. The club has hosted events for both traditional and modern bow hunters.